Wednesday, February 19, 2014

iPhone Photography

While checking out all the links for this weeks blog assignment, I was more interested in the iPhoneArt.com link because I thought it was pretty cool that you can take your pictures and upload them to that site. I never thought you could do something like that except to post them to a social networking site like Facebook, or Myspace. With all this new iPhone Photography apps I would have to say that the art world in general would disappear, and people would use the smartphones more for art projects. Schools now a days are using iPads for kids to take home and do homework on, that gives students a good learning experience and they can use their iPad for an art project if they have one. I feel as though technology is taking over the world, slowly at times, but eventually there will be a lot of changes with technology and real world. Photography is becoming more tech savvy, and I think it will continue to grow because there are a lot of people out there that love photography. I would recommend iPhoneArt.com to anyone that needs a place to share photos and art. I am what you can a iPhone Photography lover, I love taking pictures, no matter how they look, if it's a cow in the field with the sun in the background, I'll snap a picture of it. I love photography, although I'm not going to school for it, I still love taking pictures. Have you ever experienced a time in your life where you've gone from loving taking pictures to it's boring? Or are you a photography lover? why or why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment